The perfect Queensland bucket list experience is here! Enjoy time exploring both coasts of the world’s largest sand island, on one eco adventure to suit all travellers.
Start your getaway in style, with a pre-night stay at Kingfisher Bay Resort. Relax on island time and enjoy full access to the resort facilities, in preparation for your two-day 4WD tour.
Led by your expert local guide, tick off all of the favourite Fraser Island locations including the crystal-clear Lake McKenzie, and the towering rainforest of Pile Valley.
PLUS, uncover some of the destinations lesser known but equally spectacular spots, such as the hidden oasis of Lake Wabby.
- Accommodation at both Kingfisher Bay Resort and Eurong Beach Resort
- Two days of guided touring
- Fraser Island's most comprehensive itinerary
- Small group experiences (maximum 24 guests)
- UNESCO World Heritage-listed locations
- Award-winning local touring team
- 'Peace of Mind' Amendment Policy
- 2021 Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice
- Lake McKenzie - Fraser Island's most iconic swimming spot - relax along the pristine white silica shore and immerse yourself in the crystal-clear fresh water.
- Central Station - admire the towering trees growing from sand and explore along the rainforest boardwalk.
- Pile Valley - wander through the subtropical rainforest and marvel at the centuries-old Satinay trees and towering palms.
- 75 Mile Beach - cruise Fraser Island’s beach highway and join Air Fraser for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
- Eli Creek - wade through the shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
- Maheno Shipwreck - visit the famous rustic ruins that was once a luxury cruise liner. Washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographer's paradise!
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed.
- Indian Head – as the most easterly point of the island, marine life such as turtles and rays are often spotted in the waters around the base of this rocky headland.
- Champagne Pools – experience this amazing natural jacuzzi, as crashing waves meet the volcanic rock pools along the shore.
- Lake Wabby - trek across Hammerstone sand blow with your expert guide and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald-green freshwater oasis. (Please note: this is a 4km return walk through bushland and across soft sands - a moderate fitness level is required. The Lake Wabby walk is an optional activity).
On the day of arrival, travel from Hervey Bay to River Heads on the barge crossing of your choice, arriving at Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island (Ferry time must be selected at time of booking)
On the last day of tour, depart Fraser Island at 5:00pm and return to Hervey Bay at approximately 5.50pm, followed by a courtesy drop-off to your local accommodation.
Departure dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
(Please select two nights in the booking engine for the package to display)
- Courtesy transfers to/from the airport or your accommodation in Hervey Bay in conjunction with your selected ferry arrival time (Please enter pick-up destination when booking online)
- Return ferry transfers to K'gari (Fraser Island).
- Pre-night accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- 2 full-days of guided 4WD touring
- 1 nights' accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort*
- Meals: breakfast and lunch (two breakfasts, one resort lunch, one picnic lunch)
*Dinner at leisure and guest’s own expense
- National Park Fees.
- Foreign Language Guide App is available.
*Please note: Standard accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort is not air-conditioned. Room upgrades are subject to availability upon check in to the resort.